Omni-Vue™ is an innovative 4 camera ‘look-down’ system, providing operators with a full 360° view around the vehicle, eliminating all blind spots.
The easy to interpret display also helps the driver to manoeuvre in difficult situations. Additionally, the driver can select any of the ultra wide-angle cameras to be displayed simultaneously in the 2nd 7″ display ‘window’ (this display can also be triggered automatically, i.e. reverse camera displayed when reversing, or side camera displayed when turning). The system can also be supplied with a 4CH DVR and Commercial Sat-Nav (single/combined display).
The images from 4 ultra wide-angle lens cameras are ‘blended’ together and presented in a single ‘birds-eye’ view, which gives the driver excellent situational awareness when manoeuvring at low speed, or into difficult locations.
Installation and Calibration
The 4 cameras are installed at the front/back and sides of the vehicle, ideally at the mid-points; however, they can be installed in other locations, as the system is then calibrated to the vehicle.
The standard system includes the following components:
- 4 ultra wide-angle cameras (metal case,) and cables (1 x 5m Cable, 2 x 9m, 1 x 18m)
- 7″ Monitor
- Remote Control
Trailer Vision Omni-Vue™ Applications:
- Tippers / aggregate transporters / bulk transporters / mixers
- Refuse vehicles
- Ambulances / fire engines / emergency service vehicles
- Home delivery vehicles / delivery vehicles
- Road sweepers
Commercial Sat-Nav(Optional) includes:
- Vehicle safety/navigation software* (vehicle size/attributes are utilised to calculate suitable/safe routes).
- PIP (picture in picture) functionality
- EU Mapping
- Speed limits and warnings displayed on the map
- POI (point of interest) database, including approximately 8500 camp-sites
- 2D or 3D map display
- Built in rechargeable battery
- Voice guidance (can be muted)
- 7″ touch-screen, TFT, 16:9 widescreen
- Navigate to post code, street name or GPS coordinates
- Lane Assist
GMT Connect is an Authorised Trailer Vision Agent. Contact the GMT office at +353 61 512 125 or Glenn at +353 87 6616 544.